Advanced Sports Massage
November 30, 2017 - December 1, 2017| $350.00
Instructor, Lisa Agnew’s dynamic style and effective delivery of the course materials as well as the high quality, well-organized curriculum all but ensures you a rewarding experience that will allow you to successfully incorporate the newly learned techniques directly into your practice. These exceptional classes feature small class sizes of no more than 20 students per class affording students individualized attention.
- Review of Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology
- Effects of Sports Massage on athletes
- Stretching and Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Advanced Sports Massage Techniques
- Learn to recognize postural deviations and pain patterns through postural analysis
- General Acute Injury Evaluation
- Students will learn practical application of a pre and post event protocol and begin to return range of motion (ROM) to within normal limits (WNL).
For more information on your teacher and this course, please visit: www.advantagemassage.com
Approved by NCBTMB for 16-contact hours for massage therapy continuing education.
HOW TO ENROLL
For more information and online enrollment go to https://www.lmtsuccessgroup.com/SportsMassage/AdvSprt
All online payments are processed through a secured server. If you wish to enroll over the phone or if you have any additional questions, please contact us at #800-201-2247.