Advanced Sports Massage – Pre and Post Event (16 CEU’s)
November 29, 2018 - November 30, 2018| $350.00
Join your instructors, Lisa Agnew and Paul Dunsdon for this dynamic style and effective delivery of the course materials as well as the high quality, well-organized curriculum all but ensures you a rewarding experience that will allow you to successfully incorporate the newly learned techniques directly into your practice. These exceptional classes feature small class sizes of no more than 20 students per class affording students individualized attention.
- Review of Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology
- Effects of Sports Massage on athletes
- Stretching and Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Advanced Sports Massage Techniques
- Learn to recognize postural deviations and pain patterns through postural analysis
- General Acute Injury Evaluation
- Students will learn practical application of a post event protocol and begin to return range of motion (ROM) to within normal limits (WNL).
You may enroll in courses online by selecting the date and location of the class(es) you wish to take and click on the “Enroll Now” button when you follow this link to place item(s) in your shopping cart. All online payments are processed through a secured server. If you wish to enroll over the phone or if you have any additional questions, please contact us at #800-201-2247.